Thank you for your interest in our internet presence.
The protection of your personal data is important to us. We therefore operate our website www.masterpat.de in compliance with the applicable legal regulations governing the protection of personal data, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). The subject of data protection is personal data. Personal data includes all data which can be related to you personally, for example your name, address, e-mail addresses or your IP address.
In the following we explain which personal data we collect, how we protect your data and how we use it.
Insofar as the website contains links to websites operated by third parties or incorporates contents from other websites, we have no influence over these and cannot monitor whether other providers comply with the applicable legal regulations governing data protection and data security.
1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the external data protection officer
This data protection information applies to the processing of data by:
Zeitler Volpert Kandlbinder Patent- und Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB (hereinafter: ZVK), Herrnstr. 44, 80539 Munich, Germany
e-mail: email@example.com Tel.: +49 (0)89 210 1970; fax: +49 (0) 89 210 19728
ZVK’s external data protection officer can be contacted at the following address:
ER Secure GmbH
In der Knackenau 4, 82031 Grünwald
Tel.: 089 552 9 4 87 0
Fax: 089 552 9 4 87 9
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of its use
a) On visiting the website
When using our website purely for information purposes, that is to say if you do not register or otherwise communicate information to us, we only collect the personal data which your browser communicates to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary in order for us to display our website and guarantee its stability and security. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) clause 1 f) GDPR.
This involves the following data:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- quantity of data transmitted
- website from which the request originates
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- in order to guarantee establishment of a smooth connection to the website,
- in order to guarantee comfortable use of our website,
- in order to evaluate system security and stability.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) clause 1 f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for which data is collected listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions regarding your personal identity.
b) When using our contact form
If you have questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility of contacting us using a form provided on the website. This requires that you enter a valid e-mail address so that know from whom the enquiry is coming and so that we can answer it. Additional information can be provided voluntarily.
The processing of data for the purpose of making contact takes place in accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1 a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us in connection with the use of the contact form is automatically deleted after your query has been dealt with.
3. Passing on of data
No communication of your personal data to third parties takes place for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 a) GDPR,
• this is necessary according to Art. 6 (1) 1 f) GDPR in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest, meriting protection, in not having your data passed on,
• a legal obligation exists to pass the data on pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 c) GDPR and
• this is legally permissible and necessary pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 b) GDPR in order to conduct contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie which is generated in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we gain knowledge of your identity directly as a result.
This website uses the following types von cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
• Transient cookies:
These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different queries by your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognised again when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you leave our website, log out or close the browser.
• Persistent cookies:
These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
The data processed by means of cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes in order to pursue our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in terms of Art. 6 (1) 1 f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that you are always alerted before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to your not being able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR, to demand information on your personal data which is processed by us. In particular, you can demand information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data or the right to object to such processing, the origin of your data, where this was not collected by us, as well as information concerning the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and if applicable meaningful information about the details thereof;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate rectification or supplementation of your personal data which we store;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the erasure of your personal data which we store, unless the processing is necessary for the purpose of exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, in order to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand restriction of the processing of your personal data where you contest the accuracy of the personal data, if the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer require the data but you require this for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data which you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand transmission of this data to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to withdraw your consent at any time. The consequence of this is that thereafter we will no longer be permitted to continue the data processing which was based on this consent, and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority in your place of habitual residence or place of work or at the location of our registered office for this purpose.
6. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in terms of Art. 6 (1) 1 f) GDPR, you have the right, according to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or if the objection is aimed at direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right to object which we will comply with without any need to argue a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw your consent or your right to object, you simply need to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 27 (Schloss), 91522 Ansbach
7. Data security
Within the website visit we use the widely-used SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this involves 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we resort instead to 128 bit v3 technology. You can tell whether an individual page of our internet presence is transmitted in encrypted form from the closed representation of the key or lock symbol on the lower status bar of your browser.
Information which you send to us via the website (such as the contact form) is encrypted using SSL and is not therefore accessible to third parties.
Otherwise, we employ appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against chance or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction and against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually updated in line with technological developments.
8. Links to websites of other providers
Our online presence contains links to websites of other providers. ZVK has no influence on whether these providers comply with data protection provisions.
9. Google reCAPTCHA
In order to ensure sufficient data security in the transmission of forms, in certain cases we use the reCAPTCHA service offered by the company Google Inc. This serves above all to distinguish whether the entry is being made by a real person or, for improper purposes, through machine-based automated processing. The service includes sending to Google the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service. This process is subject to the (different) data protection conditions of Google Inc. You can find more information on the data protection guidelines of Google Inc. under http://www.google.de/intl/de/privacy or https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/
10. Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to display a location map. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. By using this website you declare your agreement to the collection, processing and use of the data which is collected automatically or entered by you by Google, by one of their representatives or by third party providers.